FRIENDS and ME  

Posted in


Before anything else, HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY!!!!! With this Sunday being so special, it was obvious that I write about friends since that’s the thing that has been going on in my mind since last night! Now that its my 3rd year as a college student, I suddenly realize how quickly I’ve bonded with the people around. People who were complete strangers some time ago are like the best buddies now! (well that’s what happens with friends right?) of course we have friends in every walk of our lives, but I feel the closest ones are those that we make here, during our college days. I’m pretty sure that once my 4th year gets over, I’ll be surely missing every friend of mine here….ah! I’d rather get back to the present now!
So, yea, getting back to today, I’m sure most of you would have some fantastic plans to celebrate this special day! and even if you don’t, well, spending time with friends is the best thing ever isn’t it? Well at least that’s what I plan to do…laughing like maniacs on stupid jokes, faking to be angry when actually you are giggling from within, teasing your friend with the person she/he is petrified of, making a mole-hill out of nothing, hitting each other so hard you could go red…and a lot more things that would make the day all the more special! I’m already excited, so off I am to make yet another cherished memory of a lifetime..hope you all have fun too!! Till the next Sunday, Bubble says a good bye to our wonderful readers and wishes them a healthy week ahead! Take care!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 3:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment