A Vampire's Diary  

Posted in

Sahil Hemrajani
B.Tech-M&A


I stand there among the shadows
the cool wind blowing in my face
smoking my last cigarette by the corner
I think about the past few months and how its been...

She had creeped up on me, and tapped my shoulder
asking, Mr. What time is it?
startled by her beauty, I stared
mesmerized by the glow in her eyes
Transfixed, I stood there
feeling her breath on my neck
the sweet sensation took me over
as she kissed me and gave me the gift of the living dead...

Into the shadows again she disappeared
leaving me completely famished
told me I was young, fresh blood I thirsted
asked me to hurry up and meet her downtown, where she lived...

power struggle on and on, in my mind
I had to decide, on the wrong and the right
in agony, screaming a silent scream I,
realized just what had happened tonight...

As I stood there, tried to reason through the horror
the urge for blood, crimson, I couldn't ignore
Hunting the allies, saw this runaway girl crying all alone
pounced on her, dug my fangs deep into her soft skin and let the warm
blood flow...

Looked up in a mixture of disgust and horror
looked at my watch, the needle wavering at the brink of the daylight hour
Time to leave, I realized, from all the creature features I'd read
disposing off her body, back home I fled...

And now I just search for sustenance to quench my insatiable thirst
but also to lend me company in the years to come
For I am alone in this world of agony for eternity
lurking the alleys like a shadow
by the corner smoking my last cigarette...
Just another shadow on the streets...

This entry was posted on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 6:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment