NOT my WRITING but your THOUGHTS  

Posted in

Hey you, yes you, the cherished and frequent reader of our frequent and bubbly blog, now we have something for you, especially for you. I graciously dedicate this to you and want to say heartfelt thanks for your sincere reading and able feedback.

You people have already read “THE BUBBLE” and “THE OTHERSIDE”... Now here is something which is not my writing but your thoughts. I‘ve just tried to recapitulate a few things which we all gonna overlook again, not now but a few years later and then we could not make our thoughts, an action again...

How crazy we are na..? We never realise, we mess up things so easily, we kick and gift bumps to our chum on his b’day @ midnight, we hop out of our hostel and lope to nearby “dhaba” to get foodstuff at midnight just because my friend is hungry , we hurt him/her and even yell on him ‘why are you not talking to me’, we bunk classes and sit in cafeteria just to have a coffee amid a gal or when we have an incomplete assignment sheet, we sit on pavement and watch couples hanging around wish if I would had one and sat with her and not with these morons around me.. we call our friends girlfriend as “your girl” merely for the reason that we won’t cross the line of ownership, we search money in our fati-purani jeans when we have a debit card with 0.000 balance, we keep on wearing the same jeans for a month or even more than that amid a lazy and difficult thought of washing it, we cry loud and make plague promises when our friend is sick or he meets an accident.

We are super brave, nothing can stop us, we will win the world and our convictions touch the sky. Yup, it’s the college life, we never realize how badly we gonna miss it after we finish our degree. The screwing up of things seems so easy na..!, the sitting on pavement with pals and imaging to sit a girl and not with my moron mates around me but for no reason and we find it later that sitting with morons was more fun than to be with a girl..U knows... If not I tell you, reader, I too never felt that am gonna overlook those ages again and my eyes will turn watery. I will think of turning the time back and correct my silly miss happenings...
For me it’s just 6 months left and I will end up my college masti. I wish if I could delude time and run back. But it’s the crude rule, life goes on and on. So, there are moments which you gonna miss from the core, so buddy enjoy it to fullest instead of swatting mosquitos.

Wish you wacky Summers..hheh!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 1:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

this thaught resembles to many of us........... thanks for converting all these feelings into words.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 3:04:00 PM GMT+5:30
Anonymous  

hey....the article conveys really true feeelings......
its really cool....keep d gud work goin on....
all d best for d column....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 12:18:00 AM GMT+5:30

hey sukesh...wonderfully expressed our thots!! we readers can find ourselves in every line of ur article....congratulations for such great work!!!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:08:00 AM GMT+5:30

haan haan s 4 sukesh as a reader i found ur column a bst way of xpression. it appears as some ghost has told u everythng about the thoughts... in short nice use of words n nice way of expression...KEEP WRITING!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 8:15:00 PM GMT+5:30

very well observed feature... u really judged yr reader well and matched yr thought with their feeling!!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010 at 12:12:00 PM GMT+5:30

Thank a bunch guys..:-)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 11:36:00 AM GMT+5:30
Anonymous  

You did not try to look in google.com?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 1:50:00 AM GMT+5:30

@anonymous b more clear n it would be better if u cud write ur name

Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 3:46:00 PM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment