Why Tuesday Musings??  

Posted in


“Tuesday Musings” what kinda name is it??? Matlab, why Tuesday musings yaar?? asked pappu... Perplexedly I glared him a wired look. C’mon man, isn’t it surreal, somebody asking why did u choose this name! Boy he was questioning on my columns NAME and I felt as if he was poking me why is your name ‘T.Sukesh’. My dear reader, now u understand how intensely a writer is attached to his columns name. I have an innumerable unforgettable moment in my life and as a rule of them crop up on Tuesday, every Tuesday I get up in extremely deep thought, in a contemplative mood; said I. Pappu gave me displeased gaze. I knew it didn’t really quench the thirst of his eagerness. But my answer was the outcome of my attitude and ideology. I adhered to my opine as per my own beliefs.
Reader now let me tell u the deepest secret of my writing. You know, I generally write something after I encounter something, I usually write with my field of experience. “Matlab ye, ki jo meri life me mein hota hai use me likhta hu...” So,  the evolutional me thought ki why not begin something with my super most terrific encounter that ensue on TUESDAY. Now am not gonna tell you what exactly happened and why it happened! It’s long and very long; I can even write a book on that. Haha...At the moment am sure you won’t ask me to do that.
Pappu left, but he didn’t take his question away that kept splashing in my mind quite often. Was it the only reason, I myself was not very sure? But the happiest thing I figured out after an intense thought process was that people do read our blog yaar. Pappu was just the first one to ask this, many other put up the same question when I met them. I tried satisfying them with my answer and some of them even liked the reason.
Thanks a bunch. Now it’s my deepest gratitude, to all our readers. Thanks for making our blog so successful and putting up your queries so frequently. Keep reading, and keep mailing and posting your valuable comments. Love you all.
Nos Vemos...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 4:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

beautifully written.. and Im sure whomsoever will read your column will definitely want to know whats so special about Tuesday...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 6:59:00 PM GMT+5:30

masterpiece!!!! hehe...i seriously understand hw badly it pincehes when sum1 questions d column's name...n we readers wud defiantely want to knw the reason behind "the Teusday"...:)

waiting for it in the next post!!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 11:26:00 PM GMT+5:30

Thank you readers .. :-)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 11:33:00 AM GMT+5:30

very gud.....keep it up!

Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 12:03:00 AM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment