That first I - don’t - know - how - to - start - post  

Posted in

THE WORLD THROUGH HAZEL EYES  
First things first:
I am not a person with very deep thoughts; neither do I claim to be an extraordinarily outstanding writer. This column won’t talk about complexities at all. From language to meaning, I’m going keep it simple. I don’t say that the articles in here will be thought provoking, but a gush of thoughts will always swing in after you are done reading here.

About why the name is so:
No, I am not boasting about my eye colour or trying to make the name of my column sound smart. I am just trying to sell you my vision of the world and hence, the name.
So why not just ‘The World’ why the specific addition to it? Because, Sir there are 6,898,300,000 (the population) worlds not just one, discussing about which altogether will make the thoughts way too complex and complexity here, is forbidden. So, now you tell me, dealing with 6,898,300,000 worlds is easier or with just one world? – Reason for specification given in the title.

About what is going to be written?
The content will have what? Soft as well hard aspects of the world; the way I calculate them, the emotions that crawl into me whenever I witness anything usual or extraordinary, the thoughts that gnaw my brain noodles till I don’t derive a conclusion – all of it is what I am going to share with you HERE. I understand the fact that ambiguity for a writer is like a curse and that thou shall not suffer from confusion at any cost and thus, I assure you that whatever you read here WILL lead you not just somewhere but exactly where you should be.

About the way of writing:
I don’t completely support slangs OR formal English. For me the main aim is to make you understand my theories clear cut, and therefore my language may vary from one article to other in accord to the topic. I don’t see any harm in that.

About me:
The girl who has the hazel eyes is who I am. That should be enough for you, trust me.

Points to be noted:
When you read me, concentrate; for I might trick you otherwise.
Don’t expect me to be perfect for I am not even anywhere near to it.
I am you.

About today’s post:
Honestly speaking, I didn’t have any idea WHAT my first post is going to be. And then it struck me that before we meet someone, do we just start blabbering or do we introduce ourselves first? And then...
Then what?

I made the right choice *smirks*
Next week onwards, I start my real journey along with you. I am just another human with the same thoughts and trust me, I completely identify with your feelings. I hope you will be able to relate to my thoughts. It’s always a two – way thing, you see. So that’s pretty much about it.
Tata! Have a swe-eeet week you!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Syed Aryan  

nice one:)

awesome style of writing,...

Friday, February 11, 2011 at 12:38:00 PM GMT+5:30

Good luck with your future writings and one thing you should know, you write well ..

Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 1:26:00 AM GMT+5:30

@Aryan
Thanks :)

@Palash
I do? That's cool!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 7:57:00 PM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment