"GRADUATING"  

Posted in

Hello Blog. Hello people-who-are-actually-reading this Blog. You guys are AWESOME!

Thanks for being such a wonderful reader.

I have just awakened. Previous semester really passed by quick. And I could not post anything from long. When finally I am doing it, it’s just to hold our memories and say GOOD BYE. Yes, this is going to be my last contribution to Amity’s Blog.

It's less than 3 months to May 2011, so close to graduating:-)

I really don't know where all the days and weeks went. Mostly work, study, watch movies, hang outs, and a major time in lafdas and velapanti.

I donno why, but this morning, as I was trying to fall asleep, I started thinking of random happenings. [(And I can function on very little sleep!)] 

I have no idea what triggered that train of mind and I am writing here again and for the last time. Ah… well I am here now, documenting some random quirky brainwave activity down.

So here are some random idiosyncratic feelings and happenings about the guy whose column you are reading…. Eerrrnnn….Sazzy says n Eerrr it goes…

-          I never planned to study Mass Comm.

Accidents are good sometimes. How the wheel drove me topsy-turvy and in no time at all I was thrown several time zones away from a normal scheduled life. Well that’s how I was constrained, constrained by the state of affairs to study Mass Comm.

Now after 3 years of study I have realized that this is really the best of whatever I would have ever done in my existence. I am proud to be a Mass Comm. graduate now.

But I guess life is a roller coaster ride that always throws surprises at you. I am happy now though - now I can't imagine doing anything else, okay maybe I still harbor those rock star fantasies!

P.S – But No… never the above justification ever means that any halat ka mara or vela can opt for Mass Comm. You need to have something different.  

     -     The Hostel Life

One cannot afford to complete his/her graduation without experiencing a hostel life of at least one year, & if any one does that, believe me you lost a pretty important phase of your Graduation and I call you a big time Looooserrr..!

My hostel life was AWESOME. Haunting in every ones room late at the night and asking – “bhai kuch khane ko hai kya?”, loping out of the hostel after the warden has slept, B’day Celebrations, and much much more. Well on a serious note, I will say – hostel teaches you to live and lead.

P.S. - And for me, my hostel’s WashrooM was the finest place ever. I built up all my creativity & even did some graffiti out there. Whenever I was tensed or wanted to think over a project I would silently go there and meditate for some time. 
 If I scored good marks in practicals, the credit goes to my beautiful washroom. 

     -      The Coolest Hangout ever
 
– Friends gonna kill me, if I tag their name and am scared. 

It was spring I guess, when I along with my 3 friends loped out of hostel. These 3 were my roommate and friends. I never had such a freaking night, actually I was not at all meant to do that, was never so strong to spend ‘a night in an underdeveloped park, totally wet in the rain and without clothes on my body’. Yes that’s what you read, please don’t read it again. 

Actually I would like to make a correction; we had a piece of cloth over each one of us. One of our friend’s home was just 200m away & we could not go there. Actually we found it better to expose ourselves in cold (after the rain) rather getting scolded at home.

P.S. - It’s freaking me out or else I would have loved to mention their names.

There are many more such creepy incidents * like I & Rajpal once went to sawai madhopur in auto(130 Km. approx). 
 
And once I or 'we'(yes, again the same group of friends) got in general compartment of Indian railways, later landed on the bus roof; finally along with my trainers (yes that’s what I prefer to call them) just on a fun trip to Udaipur and Jodhpur. Go on a trip with them and trust me they will make you totally fit and an ideal contestant for ROADIES.

I was never made to travel in such horrible but wonderful situation. 


We also went on late night drives and much much more. These moments rest in the most precious corner of my heart. 

     -      Building Relationships 

It’s not just a topic in my Communication Skills syllabi; it’s the most important affair in my Graduation.
I made myself pretty flexible, oops don’t mislead me. I made some really good friends or gems I would call them. Some from other streams, some seniors and a few of juniors. And above all I too had an experience of love and that was incredible. Well, one should experience all of these in a life time. 

Ultimately, life is all about people and relationships not work.

When am talking about relations how can I forget my Teachers – you all are the best teachers, I owe you a lot. You have brought the real Sukesh out of me. I wish if I could tag a few names to express my gratitude for all the loving people whom I met in past 3 years. And also I want to tag a few REGULAR readers (you guys are very loving >:D<) of our Blog and my Column. :-) 


      -        www.amityuniversityrajasthan.blogspot.com 

This became my only refuge for some time in past. It’s our creation and my heart beats here. From just two (Me and Aryan) to a well defined group. I have seen it growing. And I love it like anything.

Just wish that it keeps spreading it wings. For my Juniors it’s a request and an order – love it the way we did. Preserve it and make it the better than the best even made...
Cheers :-)

 -      FAREWELL 

 I won’t cry out and say that it’s gonna be the most emotional moment of my Graduation, oh my friends I WILL MISS YOU…. No, am not saying it at all….

Actually MY or to be more appropriate, OUR farewell is still due. I just have an intuition that it’s going to be loving…very loving. I got a load of expectations from my juniors. ;-)

-      Future plans – Career 
Now jumping on a serious topic, Fun and all loving memories go vague when you don’t end up well. I mean when you don’t establish well. 

This is the most crucial moment of my life and I guess it’s the same for my friends. Deciding the best for oneself sometimes becomes very difficult.

Parents, personal interests, friends and a few more factors which affect an individual in a descending order.
I am totally mystified, tensed and quite screwed. 

Mystified thinking weather I should go for higher studies now or later, tensed thinking of PLACEMENTS and screwed of the pressure around. 

All is well that ends well. And that will happen for sure. :-)

There are many more happenings and a bunch of feelings even & the lines would fall short to express my Randomaties. 
Perhaps the idea of graduating for good has grown stronger and deeper as I realized that I have been devoting more time to work.

Well, I am in search of my refuge; wish you also find yours soon.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

GOOD BYE :-)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 2:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Syed Aryan  

Ek min haan ek min....

all his fowllowers who want to no

the otherside of the incidents in park and the washroom... do contact me...

sab kuch revel kiya kar na tab....

koi nahi tension mat le kisi ko kuch nahi bolun ga.....


chill mar....

khush reh....

job b mil hi jaye gi....:)

cheers Habeebi!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 2:46:00 PM GMT+5:30
ankur mahajan  

nice one bro....all the best fr ur future....and i m surely gng to miss u....lolz......

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 3:21:00 PM GMT+5:30
Rohit Shekhawat  

nice 1...gud work ***** !
hope u got dat????

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 5:35:00 PM GMT+5:30

whoa! tooooooooo good che!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 6:22:00 PM GMT+5:30

AS usual sukku... its pretty awesome... good job... at least i hv witnessed sm of time here... stay blessed...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 9:18:00 PM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment