Please Come back  

Posted in

Harsh Parekh
ASE, AUR

I remember the last time we met,
I feel like it was yesterday.
We both were so happy.
't was the best phase of my life.

But everything was collapsed in seconds.
I was stunned and petrified.
You were separated from me... so far,
I can't even think of it.

Baby you even don’t know the truth
May you should have asked for it.
'tis pity for you and 'tis not the time for regretting.
I was also wrong in judging you.

Maybe someday when you read this
You will come to know that the BOY really loved me.
It was My mistake and not His.
Shit! I missed the Mr. Right.

I know you are happy were you are.
And this makes me happier
Cos my happiness lies in you.
You will never ever realize it.

You are like Puzzle of my life
When I see you
It's like fire in my Heart
Fire of "HATRED" or "BETRAYAL"?

My life is like HELL
My Love, you are the only one who can help me
So please help me,
Baby come back to me.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Well written!

Monday, June 7, 2010 at 8:04:00 AM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment