Let’s meet ‘Write hand’  

Posted in


“We shall overcome… We shall overcome... One day... Oho deep in my heart I do believe that we shall overcome one day” the brilliant fervent lines of a patriotic song reflects our commitment towards duty. Dedication, commitment, sincerity, responsibility very nice words to listen, to talk about and to mention in our speeches. Do we ever understand that what we are doing and what we are told to do, we talk about so many things but do we actually mean them! I feel there is a gigantic difference between these two habits.
Since my infancy whenever I look upon the things I found them strange to me but familiar to my ideology, quite confusing, isn’t it! But simply I meant to say that what I always think about and what I actually found in the world are two lines of a railway track which travels along but never meet. There is always two bulls fight in my mind, ultimately the who wins is the one whom I feed the most. Then after concluding a single thought with supportive facts is good task to hang around with.
There is always a tide of thoughts in our mind and this tide provokes us to take certain reactions or to make up our mind for a particular thing. Same is the case with me, when things comes to my way I take them along but the bulls of my mind starts fighting, and whom to feed well becomes a decisive action. This tide of thoughts and summary of bulls fight comes out through veins of my hand. And my hand gets a reason to work which results in the writing.
This hand writes about the things candidly and sarcastically as well.  It treats the scenes with its distinct ideology. Everything which surrounds it plays the role of motivator. With this my hand welcomes u in its world of thoughts, confusions and conclusions.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

brilliant varad i expected such kinda write up from yr side... i personally liked it so much... god bless u...

Friday, September 17, 2010 at 2:19:00 PM GMT+5:30

welcome aboard varad...im sure we all r going to love write hand...u've already started with a bang! :)

Friday, September 17, 2010 at 7:27:00 PM GMT+5:30

hey bro that's grt yrr...really grt thought...keep it up bro

Friday, September 17, 2010 at 11:01:00 PM GMT+5:30

thanks a lot varad to divert our minds toward this true fact once again through your brilliant writing, which is rarely understood by people...i hope this will force their minds to think upon it.......excellent thought...

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 11:07:00 AM GMT+5:30
Deepansh  

i feel the change coming in.. very few have the power to influence. what an inception!

Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 4:34:00 AM GMT+5:30

Post a Comment