TEACHERS AND ME  

Posted in


“Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task." - Haim G. Ginott
Hey all! Another beautiful Sunday, this time all the more special; 5th September, the one day that we students never forget (we ought to never forget!!). And before I start my blah blah, Happy Teachers Day!!! They say that, after parents, it is your teachers that help you mould your tomorrow! Well I personally couldn’t agree more. Its not that we always have the best teachers around us, but nevertheless, we learn something or the other from each one of them! This special day reminds me of one very special teacher I cannot ever forget, Mrs. Rosaline, who taught me Science back in 6th.  Now it wasn’t just the way she taught that made her my favorite. What made her so special was her unbelievable caring nature. The way she would speak to us was as if we were her own children! I have had many teachers and guides after her but Rosaline Ma’am has indeed left a lasting impression…people like her truly inspire students in the good way. And so on this Teachers day, I not only express my heartfelt thanks to all my dear teachers who have inspired me in more than many ways, but also request my fellow mates to make this one day a special one for your teachers and guides…have a happy bubbly day! Bye…….

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 2:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment